Pursuant to Article 172 from the Law on Higher Education (Official Gazette of the Republic of Macedonia No. 82/2018), International Balkan University in Skopje would like to invite applications from eligible candidates for the following positions:
for Election of Academic Staff
FACULTY OF ENGINEERING
CODE 1 1 (one) assistant:
- Architecture, Urbanism and Planning
FACULTY OF LAW
CODE 2 2 (two) teachers (professors) in all academic ranks:
- Public policies
CODE 3 1 (one) teacher (professor) in all academic ranks:
- Civil Law
CODE 4 1 (one) assistant:
- Administrative/ Constitutional/ International Law
FACULTY OF EDUCATION
CODE 5 1 (one) teacher (professor) in all academic ranks:
All interested applicants can apply at the vacancy announcement until 17.09.2021.
The applicants must meet the requirements provided for in Article 166 and Article 170 (assistants) from the Law on Higher Education of the Republic of North Macedonia and must possess excellent knowledge of English language. English is the language of instruction at all study programs at IBU.
The applicants should provide the following documentation:
- Curriculum vitae (CV) in Macedonian and English language;
- Transcript of Diploma for finished Higher Education degree (notary certified);
- Decision on the nostrification of a higher education qualification if it is acquired abroad;
- List of published scientific and professional publications (if necessary the IBU is entitled to request a copy of the publications).
The documents should be submitted to the following address:
The International Balkan University, street Makedonsko-kosovska brigada bb, 1000 Skopje
The requested documentation may also be submitted via electronic form at: email@example.com
The applicants have to state the code for which they are applying.
Incomplete applications shall not be taken into consideration.
INTERNATIONAL BALKAN UNIVERSITY
street Makedonsko-kosovska brigada bb, 1000 Skopje
Phone: +389 2 55 15 000