In the framework of the program ERASMUS+ of the European Commission, International Balkan University announces a call for allocation of grants for Erasmus+ Student Mobility for Studies.
INTERNAL CALL FOR APPLICATIONS IN THE FRAMEWORK OF ERASMUS+ PROGRAM
ACTION KA103: STUDENT MOBILITY FOR STUDIES
for the Academic Year 2018/2019 – Fall Semester
Duration of mobility:
- Fall Semester, Academic Year 2018/2019
For realization of the mobility students should select one of the universities from the list of the signed Erasmus+ Inter-institutional Agreements (see link: http://ibu.edu.mk/en/erasmus-agreements/)
Selection/ranking of IBU students
Interested students should fulfill Online Application Form
This procedure will be accomplished by the internal IBU Commission that will conduct evaluation of interested candidates through certain criteria. Candidates will be ranked and selected according to available mobilities approved by Erasmus+ agreement and the following criteria:
- Grade Point Average (GPA)
- Reasons for studying abroad;
- Compatibility of the study program with the host institution;
- Knowledge of English language or the language of instruction of the host institutions (through Online Language Support Tool).
- Previous participation in the Erasmus+ Program for Studies or Traineeships
The amount of the scholarship for students is 450-500 EUR monthly, depending on the country of stay. The travel expenditures and health insurance costs are not covered by the Erasmus+ grant.
For more information, please contact the International Relations Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or go directly to the office at room no.301 at IBU premises in Avtokomanda.
IBU INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS OFFICE