INTERNAL CALL FOR APPLICATIONS
IN THE FRAMEWORK OF ERASMUS+ PROGRAM
ACTION 1: INDIVIDUAL MOBILITY FOR STUDENTS FOR TRAINEESHIPS
For the academic 2018/2019 year, summer period
In the framework of the programme Erasmus+ of the European Commission, “International Balkan University” – Skopje announces a call for allocation of grants for students that wish to do their traineeship abroad.
For realization of the mobility, students should select one company in which they wish to do their traineeship. The company must sign an inter-institutional agreement with the International Balkan University prior the mobility period. The students are required to:
- Choose the country in which they wish to do their traineeship;
- Choose a company in which they wish to do their traineeship;
- Contact the company and get invitation letter for the traineeship period;
- Find accommodation on their own for the period in which they will realize their traineeship;
- All students, except 1st year students, are eligible for applying for traineeship
- Students are eligible to apply to companies in EU Member States and Candidate Countries for traineeship (Turkey and Serbia).
- Students are not eligible to realize traineeship in countries where they have their citizenship (for example, students with Serbian citizenship are not allowed to do an Erasmus+ granted traineeship in Republic of Serbia)
- Students are eligible to apply only if they have an invitation letter from the company (since in the application form there is a part in which they have to upload the letter).
Please note that International Balkan University does not bear responsibility for your choice of a country or company. We can only recommend you the official Erasmus+ traineeship webpage to help you with your research, but you are not limited to choose your traineeship programme from this webpage: http://erasmusintern.org/
Duration of mobility: minimum 2 months, maximum 3 months
- The traineeshipmust not start before the Final or Make-up Exam week from 2018/2019 academic calendar
- The traineeshipmust finish before the start of the next academic year 2019/2020
Selection/ranking of students:
Interested students should submit an online Google form application on the following link: https://goo.gl/forms/gYoecn4CQwtZ2c4m1 until 12.04.2019. The procedure for selection/ranking of the students will be accomplished by the internal IBU Commission. Candidates will be ranked and selected according to the following criteria:
- GPA and number of failed courses;
- Year of studies and study program;
- Compatibility of citizenship and location of the selected company;
- The reasons for doing traineeship abroad;
- Compatibility of host company with the study program of the student;
- Knowledge of English language or the language of instruction of the host university(s).
Priority will be given to the students from third year of studies because the internship is a compulsory course in their curricula and to the students who have not previously been on Erasmus+ Mobility. Only Selected students for the mobility should submit the required documents (listed below) for completing their mobility dossier.
Required documents for mobility for students:
- Invitation Letter (to be uploaded in the online Google Form)
- Transcript of Records (to be uploaded in the online Google Form)
The amount of the grant for students is 570-620 EUR monthly, depending on the country of stay. The travelling expenditures, visa expenditures and health insurance are not covered by the Erasmus+ grant.
For more information, please contact the International Relations Office at email@example.com or go directly to IRO, (Rectorate building, ground floor).
IBU INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS OFFICE – SKOPJE