IBU International Relations Office is announcing the following Internal Call for Applications in the framework of Erasmus+ Program, Action 1: Individual Mobility for Students for Traineeships for the academic year 2017/2018, summer period:
In the framework of the programme ERASMUS+ of the European Commission, IBU announces a call for allocation of scholarships for students that wish to do their traineeship abroad.
For realization of the mobility students should select one university/company in which they wish to do their traineeship. The university/company does not need to have an agreement with International Balkan University prior the mobility period. The students are required to:
- Choose the country in which they wish to do their traineeship;
- Choose an university/company in which they wish to do their traineeship;
- Contact the university/company and get approval for the traineeship period;
- Find accommodation on their own for the period in which they will realize their traineeship;
Please note that International Balkan University does not bear responsibility for your choice of a country or university/company. We can only recommend you the official Erasmus+ traineeship webpage to help you with your research, but you are not limited to choose your traineeship programme from this webpage: http://erasmusintern.org/
Duration of mobility: minimum 2 months
- The traineeshipmust not start before the Final or Make-up Exam week from 2017/2018 academic calendar
- The traineeshipmust finish before the start of the next academic year 2018/2019
Selection/ranking of students:
Interested students should submit a “Student Application Form” in a printed version to the International Relations Office (office no. 301) until 31.03.2018.
The procedure for selection/ranking of the students will be accomplished by the internal IBU Commission that will conduct an interview with the interested candidates. Candidates will be ranked and selected according to the following criteria:
- Year of studies and study program;
- The reasons for doing traineeship abroad;
- Compatibility of host university(s) with the study program of the student;
- Knowledge of English language or the language of instruction of the host university(s).
Priority will be given to the students from third year of studies because the internship is a compulsory component of their curricula and students who have not previously been on Erasmus+ Mobility. Only Selected students for the mobility should submit the required documents (listed below) for completing their mobility dossier.
Required documents for mobility for students:
- Learning Agreement for Traineeships
- Grant Agreement
- Student Index or Transcript of Records for confirming the Grade Point Average (GPA) – only for students;
The amount of the scholarship for students is 500-600 EUR monthly, depending on the country of stay. The travelling expenditures, visa expenditures and health insurance are not covered by the Erasmus+ scholarship.
For more information, please contact the International Relations Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or go directly to the office at room no. 301 at IBU premises in Avtokomanda.