Pursuant to Article 172 from the Law on Higher Education (Official Gazette of the Republic of Macedonia No. 82/2018 and 178/2021), International Balkan University in Skopje would like to announce the following:
FOR ELECTION OF ACADEMIC STAFF
Faculty of Education
CODE 1 1 (one) Associate Professor
Faculty of Engineering
CODE 2 1 (one) Associate Professor
CODE 3 1 (one) Assistant Professor
– Architecture, Urbanism and Planning
CODE 4 1 (one) Teaching Assistant
– Construction and Water Management
Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences
CODE 5 1 (one) Associate Professor
Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences
CODE 6 1 (one) Full professor
– Psychology/General psychology/Developmental Psychology/Psychology and Counseling
CODE 7 1 (one) Teaching Assistant
– Communications and Mass Media
Faculty of Law
CODE 8 1 (one) Assisting Professor
– Political science and International Relations
CODE 9 1 (one) Teaching Assistant
– Legal sciences/administrative law
All interested applicants can apply at the vacancy announcement until 23.05.2023.
The applicants must meet the requirements provided for in Article 166 and Article 170 (Teaching-Assistants) from the Law on Higher Education of the Republic of North Macedonia and must possess excellent knowledge of English language, since it is the working language in all study programs at IBU.
The applicants shall provide the following documentation:
- Curriculum vitae (CV) in Macedonian and English language;
- Motivational Letter;
- Copy of a diploma for a completed degree of studies (notarized)
- Decision on the nostrification of a higher education qualification if it is acquired abroad;
- List of published scientific and professional publications (if necessary the IBU is entitled to request a copy of the publications).
The documents should be submitted to the following address: „International Balkan University, street Makedonsko-kosovska brigada no. bb, 1000 Skopje“.
The requested documentation may also be submitted via electronic form at: email@example.com
The applicants shall state the code for which they are applying.
Incomplete applications will not be taken into consideration.