– the results of the questionnaire conducted in the period 14-20 September 2021 which showed that more than 70% of the students and staff have been vaccinated from the pandemic of COVID-19;
– the successful action for vaccination of students and staff conducted at the premises of the university on 29 and 30 September 2021;
– the communication and coordination with the state authorities in charge of managing the pandemic and their evaluation of the current situation,
the Rectorate of International Balkan University has decided on the following:
– educational model for first, second and third-cycle studies for the academic year 2021/2022 will be combined with physical presence and online;
– domestic students will attend the educational process with physical presence without the obligation for vaccination or PCR tests;
– foreign students will attend the educational process with physical presence or online through our Online Learning Platform.
Mandatory measures for students attending the educational process with physical presence:
– wearing a face mask all the time in the classrooms and all closed premises at the campus;
– measuring the temperature at the entrance of all buildings at the campus;
– disinfection with sanitizers at the entrance of all buildings and all other points of disinfection;
– social distance (1.5 – 2m) in all classrooms and other premises at the campus.
In order to increase the level of safety of everyone’s health at the campus, we encourage all students to complete the vaccination in the coming period.
We wish all students and staff a successful academic year 2021/2022!
Rectorate of International Balkan University