Faculty of Communications successfully finished the series of guest lectures on Thursday, 7 May 2020, with a very interesting, educational, and timely lecture by Darjan Radenkovic MA, who is the CMO at Brainster. The topic of the guest lecture was ‘Communication and the Dynamics of Social Media’. The lecture raised great interest among students, who had a lot of questions and comments, which led to an interesting discussion.
On Thursday, 23 April 2020, students of the Faculty of Communications had the opportunity to listen to Dr. Anastas Vangeli, Adjunct Professor, ESSCA School of Management & Affiliate (CONSIRT, Polish Academy of Sciences & OSU) with his lecture on “The relations between Chinese and World Media in the period of COVID19 crisis”.
On Wednesday, 22 April 2020, the students of the Faculty of Communications were engaged in an online lecture wit Dr. Marina Tuneva, Executive Director of the Council of Media Ethics of North Macedonia.
Dr. Tuneva delivered a guest lecture on the topic “Media Ethics in North Macedonia and the work of the Media Ethics Council”.
The Faculty of Communications would like to express its gratitude to all guest lecturers that included:
- Nebojsa Gelevski-Bane (Owner and CEO at KOMA Design Studio)
- Darko Buldioski (CEO at NewMediaMK & AllWebMK)
- Nikola Spasov (CEO of Agencija Rejting)
- Dr. Anastas Vangeli (Adjunct Professor, ESSCA School of Management & Affiliate at CONSIRT)
- Prof. Dr. Marina Tuneva (Executive Director of the Council of Media Ethics of Macedonia) and
- Darjan Radenkovic MA (CMO at Brainster).
They all made this semester more interesting, both for students and staff at FCOM. So, a big THANK YOU to all of them!