IBU International Relations Office would like to announce this Call for Applications for students – interns who would like to engage in our Office.
Number of volunteers: 2 (two)
The period of volunteering is: 1st April 2021 – 31st August 2021
Engagement: Monday to Friday, 6 hours per day
- Senior student in bachelor studies or student in master studies;
- Minimum GPA of 85/100;
- Fluency in English and Macedonian (additionally, Turkish will be considered an advantage)
- Previous participation or experience in the Exchange Programs will be considered as an advantage;
- motivated and dedicated toward work tasks;
- ability to work individually and in a team;
- open-minded, communicative, cooperative, and helpful;
- interested in long-term professional engagement, interested to learn new things and attain new qualifications;
- adaptive to the working environment, etc.
Interested students can send their CV to email@example.com no later than 28th March 2021.
Best candidates will be invited for an interview before the start of the internship period.
The duties of the interns will be explained in detail by the IR Office Administrator.
Successful completion of the internship period will be taken into consideration for full-time employment in the IBU International Relations Office in the academic year 2021/2022.
IBU International Relations Office