It’s now easier to join IBU.
FACULTY OF ECONOMICS AND ADMINISTRATIVE SCIENCES
– International Economic Relations Curriculum
– Business Administration
FACULTY OF LAW
– Administrative Law Curriculum
– International Law
– Business Law
– Criminal Law
– International Politics
FACULTY OF EDUCATION
– English Language Teaching
– Turkish Language and Literature
– Professional Orientation and Career Counseling
FACULTY OF HUMANITIES AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
– Clinical Psychology Curriculum
– Public Relations
FACULTY OF ART AND DESIGN
– Graphic Design Curriculum
– Virtual Arts
All candidates who have completed first-cycle studies for a period of 4 years and 240 ECTS pursuant to Article 108 from the Law on Higher Education of the Republic of North Macedonia and who have a solid knowledge of the English language.
- Achieved average success from previously completed education (first cycle studies) of at least 7.00;
- Excellent knowledge of English (min. B1 level) that will be check by IBU English proficiency commission upon the preliminary acceptance of the candidate
Candidates should submit the following documents for enrollment:
- Diploma for completed first cycle of studies;
- Certificate for passed exams and completed first cycle of studies;
- Decision from the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of North Macedonia for recognition
- the diploma for the completed first cycle of studies abroad (if the first cycle of studies was completed abroad);
- Certificate of citizenship;
- Identification document (identity card or passport);
- English Language Certificate
Registration and enrollment of students will be carried out according to the following deadlines:
Enrollment deadline Registration Enrollment I (first) 31.07.2023 – 18.08.2023 28.08.2023 – 01.09.2023 II (second) 04.09.2023 – 22.09.2023 02.10.2023 – 06.10.2023 III (third) 02.10.2023 – 20.10.2023 23.10.2023 – 27.10.2023
Second-cycle studies are university studies, with a duration of 1 (one) year and are worth 60 ECTS credits.
Upon completion of studies, the student shall acquire the title of Master of Science/Master of Arts.
The language of instruction in the second cycle of studies is English.
In accordance with the accreditation of the study programs, the University retains the right to organize classes in another language. All candidates who fail to submit an English language certificate shall take a language exam. The minimum passing score is 70% in order to be eligible for enrolling the second cycle of studies. Candidates who fail the English language exam have the right to enroll at the English Language Preparatory Program with a duration of 1 (one) year, which operates within the University.
The amount of the tuition fee for studying at the offered study program for students from the Republic of North Macedonia and the countries from the Balkan region is 1,000 EUR (in denar counter value) for one semester or 2.000 EUR in total.
For students from other countries the tuition fee is 1,500 EUR (in denar counter value) for one semester or 3.000 EUR in total).
Tuition includes all costs of studying, using literature, taking exams and research activities within the IBU campus.
Bank Account Information:
Receiver Name: PRIVATEN MEGUNARODEN BALKANSKI UNIVERZITET UL. SAMOILOVA BR. 10, SKOPJE/NORTH MACEDONIA Receiver Bank Name: HALKBANK AD, NORTH MACEDONIA Receiver IBAN: MK07270701000682116; SWIFT: EXPCMK22
Online payment available through IBUPay