CALL FOR ENROLLMENT AT THE THIRD CYCLE OF STUDIES (DOCTORAL STUDIES)
FOR THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2020/2021
FACULTY OF ECONOMICS AND ADMINISTRATIVE SCIENCES
Language of instruction
(click for curriculum)
The list of accredited mentors and the structure of the study programs at the third cycle of studies (doctoral studies) are posted on the University website. All study programs for the third cycle of studies (doctoral studies) at the International Balkan University have a duration of three academic years and have 180 ECTS credits.
All candidates who fulfill the following criteria are eligible for admission in the third cycle of studies (doctoral studies):
- A completed second cycle of studies with a minimum of 300 ECTS credits;
- Minimum GPA of 8.00 (5.00-10.00, 10.00 the highest) in their previous higher education studies
- Candidates’ previously completed higher education should be in the same or similar scientific field of the study program in the third cycle of studies (doctoral studies) in accordance with this Call.
Candidates must submit the following enrollment documents:
- A letter of motivation;
- A Curriculum vitae in both Macedonian and English;
- A diploma for completed second cycle of studies (an original or a notary certified copy);
- A certificate for passed exams in the first and second cycle of studies to prove that the candidate has completed his/her previous higher education and has the minimum GPA ((an original or a notary certified copy);
- Candidates who have completed their previous higher education abroad have to submit the Decision on the recognition of their acquired qualifications (an original or a notary certified copy)
- An electronic copy of the master thesis;
- A Personal identification document (a copy of a personal ID or a passport).
Incomplete applications will not be taken into consideration.
RANKING OF CANDIDATES
Candidates are ranked according to the evaluation of the following criteria:
- Work experience in the same or similar scientific field as one of the study program in this Call;
- Scientific publications and participation at international conferences;
- Master thesis in the second cycle of studies
The tuition fee for studying at the faculties offered and the respective study programs for students from the Republic of North Macedonia and countries from the Balkan region is 2000 EUR (in denar counter value) for one academic year. The tuition fee for other countries is 3000 EUR (in denar counter value) for one academic year. The tuition fee includes all costs for studying, using literature, taking exams and research activities within the University campus of IBU. Payment may be done in four installments.
Students may enroll in the period between 02.01.2021 and 18.01.2021.
The ranking of the candidates will be announced by 25.01.2021
Documents should be submitted in a written form to the following address:
INTERNATIONAL BALKAN UNIVERSITY
Ul. Makedonsko-kosovska brigada bb, 1000 Skopje
Documents in an electronic form should be sent to the following email address: email@example.com
For further information go to the abovementioned address, call 02/55 15 000, or send an email to the email address below:
Study program Economics: firstname.lastname@example.org
FINAL LIST OF ACCEPTED CANDIDATES (02.02.2021):
In accordance with Article 11 of the Rulebook on the Conditions, Criteria, and Rules for studying at the Third Cycle Studies (Doctoral Studies), International Balkan University would like to announce the Final List of accepted candidates for enrolment in the third cycle (doctoral) studies at the following programs:
Ph.D. in Economics
- Tirana Ameti
- Miranda Rahmani-Bislimi
- Albulena Rahmani
- Gözde Dizdar